I have been to a lot of camps. Every camp has a room where the “meetings” happen – whether it is a Young Life group, a church group, or something else. I have always found that the sound booth is the location for “left-overs.” You can usually find notes sitting around from previous groups. This last week I was at Woodleaf and sure enough – there was a left over question sheet from a group that rented Woodleaf in May.
I enjoyed thinking of these questions and thought I would share them with you.
“Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel…” (Eph. 6:19)
Questions to ponder….
- Do you fear God? If you want to know whether or not you fear God, note your reaction when good things are taken from you. How do you react to financial loss, the death of a family member, the loss of love?
- Do you allow irrational fear to control you or take away your peace?
- Do you lie, especially the little white lies? What about cover-ups, where you are not technically lying with your mouth? Lying and other forms of living in the dark are usually ways to make ourselves look better before other people and cover our shame before them. If you lie, you are living in the fear of man.
- Do you hate to ask others for help? If so, you may struggle with the fear of failure.
- Have you been too timid to share your faith because you were afraid others might think you are an irrational fool?
Have a great weekend!