10 Things that don’t seem so big today . . .
- Spilled apple juice on the coffee table.
- Early morning bickering over which show to watch – ESPN or Ninjago.
- Getting ready for an early game of hoops for 6 year olds.
- Dishes with uneaten bananas – like every morning.
- The string of lights that are out on the tree.
- The little pile of bills waiting to be paid.
- Constant shouting of, “Brush your teeth,” or “Put on your shoes!”
- A new “ding” in the door of the Honda.
- A busy schedule next week, concerts, lunches, and shopping.
- Two unmade beds and dirty clothes on floor and not hamper.