Twelve Things to Do!
1. In the next 12 hours get your 2013 Calendar NOW and start to prepare.
2. Send 12 Text Messages to people you LOVE – saying exactly THAT.
3. Read the first 12 pages of a book you have wanted to start.
4. Pray for 12 seconds confessing your shortcomings to the Lord.
5. Write down 12 people you want to make sure receive a Holiday greeting from YOU!
6. Go through your address book/list and highlight the 12 you know have moved, changed addresses, or had a life-change.
7. Take 12 minutes and journal 12 significant “life moments” you have had that have been KEY MOMENTS for who you are today.
8. Tonight, if you can, take in a 12 minute drive, or two, with people you love in the car looking at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music – and hot chocolate!
9. Put $12 on a Starbucks gift card and share it with someone who you owe a thank you to!
10. Over the next 12 days . . . prepare for Christmas. Spread out all that you want to do so it is not overwhelming in the end.
11. Regarding a bucket list . . . now is the time to at least make a 12 item list of things you want to do in 2013!
12. Sometime today . . . listen to the “Twelve Days of Christmas!” It just seems right!
Have a great December 12th!~