A few weeks ago I saw a picture of someone’s “stack of books” next to their bed. I remember thinking, “I like that.” These books are not by my bed. I have read them, finished them, and they are making their way to my bookshelf now. Here is what I like/remember about each of these books:
- Becoming a Coaching Leader. Wow, what a great read. This takes the steps of life coaching and breaks them down into the what and whys. I have read and re-read parts of this book many times.
- Platform. I read this in July and started this blog. It’s a very loud world out there — how will you be different.
- Love Does. There is only one Bob Goff. Love this book. Very funny, easy read, and taps your heart every now and again.
- Getting Things Done. This was a good old fashioned — PUNCH LIST book to how to be more organized. Like it!
- The Intercessor. Biography on Rees Howells. Wow, what an inspiration. This is about prayer and the Holy Spirit!
- Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire. Another “show stopper.” This is about prayer and the movement of God. LOVED IT!
- Millionaire Next Door. I found this to be convicting . . . live within your means, save, have a plan, and don’t buy into the world’s message — you need MORE!
Again, these were the books within my reach today . . . I may do this again. Who knows!
My new program is to blog M, W, and F. Trying on something new. . . . I like change.
Have a great day!