Five Ways to Know You Are HALT —
Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired.
1. You are short with your kids.
2. You have had no “alone” time.
3. You are tired, or dragging a bit.
4. You sigh a lot more than normal.
5. A small project looks much, much bigger.
What do you do?
Take some time — sooner the better, and gain some perspective. Time with the Lord, a walk, journal, or just reflect. Do something that is a filler for YOU. Pray.
If you are a “blogger” — like me, tell your friends that you are doing two things:
- Taking the rest of this week off.
- Moving the blog to a 3x per week after Thanksgiving under a new format.
Have a great day — read your HALT within yourself and others.
2 thoughts on “Five Ways to Recognize — You need to HALT”
Love this… It’s me right now! 🙂
Sent from my iPhone
Some pipes under my sink almost did me in this morning. I thought of this. The problem seemed bigger, but in reality I was overwhelmed by other things. HALT. Good call.