Relationships – A Sermon
We were all designed to be in relationships. This sermon looks at some of the principles that make relationships work to higher levels. Some of the points in the sermon that illustrate these are the following:
- (1) Funerals – meaning die to yourself in relationships,
- (2) Bring out the china! – meaning, serve one another with your very best!
- (3) Pause Power – meaning, think before you speak will serve you well,
- (4) Visions! Meaning that we all can view each other in the best like, and believe in one another, and
- (5) Yes be Yes! This one just means, “what if people did what they said!”
Hope you enjoy!