1.5 LBS Prunes
3 TBL Honey
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
1-Cup Coconut Flakes
1 LB Almond flour (May take more)
- Macerate prunes in food processor, put in bowl and mix in honey.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except almond flour)
- It will be very firm and you will need to almost knead it together with big spoon, then start adding the almond flour.
- Add until you can form little balls with out a huge amount of stickiness
- Put on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 15 per side.
FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES: